When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain statistical information, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Statistical Information.”
We collect Statistical Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
The Site relies on the following third party services for statistical information collection and processing:
- Google Analytics - a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
- Google Adsense - a service run by Google for serving ads that are targeted to the site content and audience. This service uses advertising cookies to enable it and its partners to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to this Site or other sites on the Internet. Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting https://www.google.com/settings/ads.
We use the Personal Information that we collect to improve and optimize our Site.
As described above, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.<\p>